Tuesday, July 1, 2008

New routine....

Wood started his new job yesterday. It went very well, and he's already hired a new employee.

It's going to take me some time to get into a new routine. Since last December, my amazing husband has gotten the kids ready for school, packed lunches, done all the laundry, grocery shopping, and made dinner most nights.

No longer am I going to be able to get up in the morning, have a leisurely cup of coffee and only focus on getting myself ready for work.

I know - I've been completely spoiled. And did I mention that I married extremely well? Wood is the most amazing man, and I'm still head over heels in love with him.

Walking with God
"Whatever the outcome of our struggles, at the heart of our faith lies the challenging but inspiring claim that although God has not chosen to spare us the suffering that comes our way, God has chosen to walk through our suffering with us and to piece us back together and breathe new life into us"

No comments: