Monday, June 30, 2008

Summer Mehaber

We got home last night, tired and happy. The Summer Mehaber was a trendous amount of fun! I'll post more photos later, but will put a few of my favorites here. I can't thank the organizers enough - they did a fantastic job.

Miss A can really Hula!

Look at all the beautiful children!

Learning traditional Ethiopian dance.


The Ethiopian dancers were fantastic!


Playing Saturday night in the lobby with new friends.



This photo says it all!


10 hours each way in the car.


How many more hours????


The wild game of Duck, Duck, Goose!



Still takes my breath away...



Fun, Fun, Fun!!



Warming up before the Walk for Water




Walk for Water T-shirt design





The Walk for clean water for the rural school




How do you throw this thing?




Sisters forever






The only photo with me in it, I think, thanks to a wonderful CHSFS staffer who took the photo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the "warming up for walk" picture. The girls are just too cute!

Leslie said...

The girls are adorable, and it looks like you guys had a fabulous time! I'm so jealous. Maybe one of these years we can make it out there. It's just so far from Central Florida, unfortunately.

Thanks for sharing all the great photos.