Thursday, June 26, 2008

Packing up...

We leave tonight for the Summer Mehaber in Minnesota. Lots of last minute changes to our trip this year - older daughter who is coming with us, can't leave work until 6pm today. We were going to return on Monday, but now have to make it Sunday, as Wood starts his new job on Monday (good reason to cut a trip short, however).

I've had a very rough week at work this week, and am looking VERY forward to getting away for a few days, no matter how short. I found out yesterday that my district manager will be doing her semi annual district check at our store next Wednesday. I'll have a LOT of work to do when I get back to get the store and myself ready for this day long review of my store operations.

I'll post pics of the event when I get back. My incredibly cute fundraising pair are up over $600 for the Walk for Water funraiser on Sat!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, have fun for me and take lots of pictures! I wish we could have gone this year. I might have pushed harder to go, but I really thought we would be in China or home by now. :,(