Friday, June 6, 2008

People should mind their own business....

We went to applebees tonight for dinner. I could see that an older couple seated near us kept looking at us. As they left the restaurant, they stopped by our table. The woman commented on A's braids - that was fine. The man leaned down over our table, and put his arm next to A's arm. He asked her "so, why are you so dark? Have you been out in the sun too long, is that why you are dark like that?" Then he put his hand on her head, chuckled, and said "when they are little, THEIR kind is really pretty cute".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I'll bet that HIS "kind" was cute when he was little... before he know how to make racist comments to little girls.

Kimberley said...

My jaw is dropping to the floor!!!! WHAAATTTT!!!

Angela :-) said...

What the heck! I am sputtering here. I don't know what to say.

Angela :-)