Monday, June 16, 2008

second interview...

Wood has a second interview tomorrow! Actually, his interviewer is buying him lunch. I think this is a good sign, thank you Lord! I'm soooo praying he gets a job offer tomorrow.

Tomorrow I have my ultrasounds and MRIs. Really praying that those two areas that they just weren't able to biopsy the last time because of how close they were to the chest wall have not changed, grown, or look different in any way, shape or form. Keep us all in your thoughts. The anxiety I feel while waiting for the test results is excrutiating.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A second interview? Oh, this is good news! Fingers, toes, and everything else crossed for you all. I know how much stress this would take off you!
Praying for the test to come back good and your sanity while you wait.

Leslie said...

Oh, I'll also be thinking good thoughts for you on the job and the test front. You guys need a break, for goodness sake!
- Leslie