Saturday, June 21, 2008

Test Results!

Yahoo, we're on a roll with good news this week! MRI and ultrasounds results back, and no biopsies or surgery right now! I have to have them repeated in 6 months, but that I can handle!! Wow, we are truely blessed!!

AND....I'm off work for 2 whole days. I don't think I've been off for 2 consecutive days in months and months. I feel fortunate when I get one day off each week. Today is Miss G's 6th birthday party with her friends. And tomorrow, as a Father's day gift for Daddy, the girls chose to buy tickets for a local community kids production of "Cinderella". Isn't that what every father wants for Father's day, a live performance of "Cinderella"?? Anything for his girls.

1 comment:

Kari said...

Oh Edie I am SOOOOO happy for you! It is so nice that your family is finally getting some good news. WOO HOO!
Can't wait to see you guys at the picnic. If you see us, please holler if we don't see you.