Monday, July 28, 2008

Off to Children's Hospital

Children's had a cancellation for tomorrow with G's dr. G is still reacting to something, possible her new (and effective!) meds. Wood, having just started a new job, has no time off. G and I will head off in the AM, Milwaukee bound.

I don't relish the thought of making such a long trip by myself. Actually, I'm incredibly nervous. Hopefully, we'll get some good answers. And it's good to get our visit done before the snow flies - it's a horrible trip to make in the winter with all our snow.

A will be staying home with Daddy - Wood thinks it would be best if she had her normal routine, and I didn't have the added responsibility of trying to keep up with her at the hospital, especially during tests.

Edit: We are currently waitlisted for a spot at the Ronald McDonald House - so we are traveling without actually having a place to stay - the other accomodations that the hospital uses are all full. Not making me feel much better about the trip, but I'm hoping it will work out.

No comments: