Monday, January 7, 2008

Friends

Some folks I work with have offered to help us move the first wave of stuff to the new house on Saturday. Apparently, they had doubts about me listening to the dr and not lifting anything. I've been relegated to stand at the door and point to which room it goes to. We will still be living at the current house until closing, but it will be a huge relief to have the majority of our boxes moved, sorted and somewhat organized and only have to move the furniture on closing day. What a tremdous blessing!

Woods insurance expired on December 31st. I changed to our insurance at my work (definitely not as good), and it's effective Jan 1, however, it's still not showing that the coverage is active. I'm concerned that the hospital won't do the procedure on Thursday if they think I don't have insurance. I also don't have the certificate of creditable coverage from our old insurance. My new insurance can exclude any pre-existing conditions unless I can prove I've had continous coverage for the past 18 months. It would definitely be preexisting as I had the previous testing done on December 31st. Woods workplace isn't too interested in getting this to me anytime soon. Keeping my fingers crossed that the paperwork all goes through.

No comments: