Friday, January 11, 2008

Feeling better

Last night was bad, I had a lot of pain and couldn't get comfortable. I didn't go into work today - probably my first sick day in I don't know how long. I felt terrible when I woke up this morning. A lot of discomfort. But it's amazing how good I feel this evening.

There was a SLIM chance that my biopsy results would be available after 4pm today. I called my dr's office at 3:55pm, and got the recording that the office is closed after 3:30pm on Friday. Oh well, I tried. But my outlook is more positive, and no matter what, we'll get through this. I'll try again for the results first thing monday morning.

Finishing up packing the boxes that need to be moved tomorrow. We got the keys to the new place early this evening. When we took the girls over to drop off some stuff, Daddy had hung a jungle print shower curtain in the main bathroom along with some really fun Lion and Monkey towels. The girls thought that was sooo cool and everyone is really picking up excitement about the move. Some folks who work for me are coming over in the morning to move boxes, and big sister M is spending the night tonight and will serve as babysitter extrodinaire. When M spends the night, we stay up late and watch Law and Order reruns. I love it.

We will not be moving the majority of our furniture until the 17th, when we close on our current home. And the new house has no appliances, which are being delivered on the 17th as well. So we have a few days to move all the smaller stuff.

Wish us luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking about you all day. Glad you're feeling better!

Angela :-) said...

Whew! I'm so used to you posting infreqently that I hadn't checked in awhile. I posted a few comments on some of the posts, so look back. :-)

Angela :-)