Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Hopefully test results today...

Today is probably the first day I could realistically expect test results back on G. I'll call Milwaukee and see if I can get them.

G is feeling pretty good- the Zithromax is working on her infection and we are weaning her off the prednisone. She eats well while she's on it, and has a ton of energy. I wish she could have that much energy normally. Little sister A has energy to spare.......

Nothing on the job front. Wood is pretty depressed about it. I wish they would just tell him what their decision is - this not knowing one way or another is frustrating.

The local economy is really tanking up here. We have unemployment of about 10%. Gas prices are $4.29 per gallon. Good thing I only drive about 2 miles to work each way. It's costing me $50 to fill up my old Subaru Forester. My sales at work have slowed to a trickle. This is going to be a tough year for everyone.

1 comment:

Angela :-) said...

I don't know what Wood does, but you could always move here (ND). We're still under $4 a gallon gas.

Angela :-)