Thursday, December 20, 2007

Princess At

A's official birthday is December 24th. If you are going to pick a random date, did it have to be Christmas eve???? However, one of the very first photos I ever saw of her, she was wearing pants with a candy cane design, so it does seem oddly appropriate. We believe she was actually 4 in August.

Tomorrow is the last day of preschool before the holidays. She will be Child of the Day, and we will bring the birthday snack. She hasn't seen it yet, but we're bringing a cake that says "Princess A" (in pink frosting, of course) with a tiara and sceptor. She will be sooo excited! Her preschool teacher already made her a special crown. I will even break down and let her wear a party dress to school tomorrow (she would wear a dress 365 days a year, but it's hard to play outside in the snow in snowpants with a fancy dress on).

A is a girly girl, who wears lip gloss, loves dresses and panty hose and everything pink. Of my three daughters, she is the only one who loves everything girly. I rarely even wear makeup and I'll take comfort over fashion everyday. So do G and my older daughter M. But A actually has lip gloss "emergencies". If she can't wear a dress, it ruins her day. She loves everything with a princess on it.

I can't wait for her to see her treat tomorrow!

No comments: