Thursday, October 18, 2007

It's just a roller coaster, isn't it?

She was almost better. I swear. There was definite improvement a few days ago. It was not just wishful thinking by her delusional mom. G is coughing with a vengance since last night. She's now been taking rescue drugs and higher dosages for almost 3 weeks straight. We spent a good part of this evening watching Funniest Home Vidoes together on the sofa, with my hand on her chest counting her respirations and checking her oxygen level. As her mother, I'm thinking I shouldn't have to KNOW her oxygen level. It should be a given that my daughter would be getting sufficient oxygen. I feel like kicking and screaming "it's not fair!".

2 comments:

Stacy said...

arrrggh I am so sorry. so sorry to hear this.

Anonymous said...

Your girls in their matching coats are so beautiful. I'm so sorry Grace is coughing again.
Heits